Complaint Policy / Resolving Conflict
It is our goal to assist all parents and family members in solving problems, understanding all school situations, and having a positive school experience. If you have a concern, complaint, or experience a conflict within the VIPHS community, please use the following process to find resolution.
First, collect your thoughts by talking to a family member or friend outside of LCS. Always begin at the source if you have a problem. Do not talk to uninvolved people at school.
- If it involves a teacher, or other staff member, we ask that you first contact them and attempt to resolve the issue.
- If the two of you cannot resolve the problem, go to the academic counselor. If the academic counselor is unable to resolve the issue, please contact the Principal.
- If the problem is with the Principal, we ask that you first contact them and attempt to resolve the issue.
- If the problem is with the Principal and you have discussed it with him/her and were unable to come to a resolution, you may take the issue to the Executive Director.
- If a serious grievance with the principal occurs, please fill out a grievance form to the Board President. Forms are available in the main office and on the website under the “For Parents” section.